Business/Communications Assistant : Marketing/Advertising
ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT / MARKETING / ADVERTISING / SALES
Begin an Exciting Career TODAY!
We are seeking a Business Communications Asssistant for a premier firm providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large corporations on local and national levels. This position would work closely with Marketing Specialists to identify and develop new streams of revenue for our campaign through UNIQUE advertising strategies including sales, promotions, and innovative marketing solutions. The Junior Marketing Associate would create and execute these campaigns and convey the promotions to each respective target market within a dynamic team environment.
This is a career opportunity that pays weekly with an uncapped commission. We are looking for both entry level marketing associate as well as experienced sales account managers that are motivated by account growth and management opportunities. We are hiring for part-time or full-time positions.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
· Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
· Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
· Marketing opportunity for revenue
· Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
· Responsible for branding, advertising, company events and promotional collateral
· Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
We are eager to hear from you if you fit the following description:
· No experience is necessary but professionalism and integrity are a must!
· Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
· Are sports minded and have a do what it takes mentality
· A positive and winning attitude
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Desire an opportunity for management
· Desire to start a new opportunity in the marketing and sales department
· Excellent communication skills
· Leadership experience
· Ability to work in a high energy environment
· Be a self starter with problem solving skills
· Be a career oriented individual searching for rapid growth
About the Company
The Empire Acquisition Team is a team of driven professionals that has quickly made its name known in the sales and marketing industry. We consult with large, service based corporations that are interested in expanding their customer base in the Capital Region. Demands from the clients have changed over the past few years as their focus shifts to driving revenue while making sure to maintain their optimized customer acquisition cost. We provide an outlet for our customers to ensure customer retention and new client acquisition targets are met without having to sacrifice an amazing customer experience or integrity. Our personal approach with our clients customers allows us to bridge the gap between the two ensuring continued success on both ends.
Employment Type: Permanent
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Branding Strategy Insider